Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Social 10 & 20 Combined... Oh My!!

It is beginning to sink in just how difficult it is going to be to cover all of the content from both of the social studies Program of Studies - 10 and 20 - in the amount of time you would usually have for one!  So, I think that I am going to have to be creative, innovative, and well prepared!  Thus, I have given in to my inner-blogger and created TWO new blogs!  Check 'em out! Social 10 @ ATL & Social 20 @ ATL

On the menu for this term?  Podcast lectures; Voicethread discussions;, Blogrolls and comments; Webquests; Wiki-creation; Geography Studies; Video-conferencing; and More!!!

Keep Posted!

P.S. Just as a side note, both the Social 10 and 20 classes will be using the Oxford Canada 'Perspectives On' textbook series.

No comments:

Post a Comment