Saturday, August 6, 2011

Freight Train is Coming!!!

Well, after sending out over 70 applications I am so pleased to have found a new school community! I will be working at the Calgary Science School, and could not be more excited.

Now more than ever, I am determined to design authentic and engaging learning activities that will really challenge my gifted and highly motivated students. With classes beginning on the 17th of August, I am in full-steam-ahead planning mode!

I feel extremely fortunate to be heading into a school with a 1:1 student: laptop ratio, and know that this will open up countless doors in my classroom. So, as I plan and discover, please keep an eye on Creative Craniums! This blog will soon be shared with students, parents and colleagues alike - so I must keep it up!!!

Let's see how it goes, and wish me luck as the freight train of a first day quickly approaches!

ttyl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment